Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Shoe Sale!

I am cleaning out my closet, and -no shocker- I have a bit of a shoe problem. So I am paring it down some. I run all my sales very simply: prices are as listed, and I charge *actual* USPS 1st Class shipping based on your destination. I don't not mind shipping internationally as long as you do not mind that it takes me 1-2 additional days to ship because I have to actually GO to the post office to ship an international package as opposed to just being able to print postage online.

So drop me an email with your choice(s) and your PayPal email, and I'll send you an invoice. You have 24 hours from invoice being sent to pay, then it goes to the next person in line. I also list my items simultaneously on Craigslist, so these links go to those listings, which contain photos and details. I have perfect eBay and MUA feedback.

Beauty and clothing sales coming shortly!

Altra Intuition, black and dark pink, size 7M.

Altra Torin, original, not 1.5. Black and teal, size 7M.

Altra Torin, original, not 1.5. Fuchsia and white, size 7M.

Bare Traps dusty blue slingbacks, size 6M NEW.

Brooks Dyad 6, white and dark pink, size 7M.

New Balance 890 Tie Dye, size 7M.

New Balance Fresh Foam 980, gray, size 7M.


0 comments:

Post a Comment